Buffalo. Cauliflower. Tacos.
Follow @instasmartfitness 1: almond flour tortillas (so expensive but seriously so worth it) + arugula + buffalo cauliflower (sauce made from hot sauce, butter, and garlic powder) + avocado 🥑 + vegan cashew ranch + sprinkle of chili powder⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀ 2: Ingredients:⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbsp butter or vegan butter⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup hot sauce (depending how hot you like it)⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tbsp garlic powder⠀⠀⠀
- 2 handfuls kale⠀⠀⠀
- 1/2 avocado, diced into chunks⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tortillas (I used Siete almond flour kind)⠀⠀⠀
- Dressing of choice⠀⠀⠀
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Cut cauliflower into desirable sized florets. Place on oven sheet, cover in garlic powder to taste, and bake for 25 min. ⠀⠀⠀
2. While cauliflower cooks, melt the butter for 15 sec in microwave. Mix in the additional garlic powder and hot sauce. Stir to combine and set aside.⠀⠀⠀
3. Place 1 tsp olive oil in pan over low-medium heat. Sautee kale until crispy, about 5-10 min.⠀⠀⠀
4. Take cauliflower out of oven and coat in buffalo sauce mixture. Place back in oven for additional 10-15 min.⠀⠀⠀
5. Heat up tortillas. Place kale and avocado chunks. Take cauliflower out of oven and place in tortillas as well. Top with dressing and any additional desired spices.