With a strong immunity power, your body will always be ready to fight with foreign bodies, infectious viruses and other components to protect your health.
Recommended Home Remedies with Guduchi for Strong Immunity:
• Decoction of natural herbs like garlic, pepper, turmeric, Guduchi (Amrutaballi, Tinospora cordifolia) and Bhunimba (Kalmegh, Andrographis paniculata) helps in improving immunity.
Boil a mixture of crushed garlic (5-7 pods), crushed black peppercorns (half teaspoon), guduchi powder (1 tablespoon)/ handful of crushed, fresh guduchi leaves and bhunimba powder (1 tablespoon)/ handful of crushed, fresh bhunimba leaves) in 1 litre of water till its volume is reduced to one-fourth of its original. Allow it to cool slightly, strain and drink 30ml of this decoction thrice a day for 5 days in a row along with honey.
• Take 1 tsp of Guduchi powder and 1 tsp of cumin seeds (zeera) and mix it with water. Boil for 2-3 mins and strain. Then add a spoonful of honey for added taste. Consume this decoction once daily to help to improve overall immunity.
• Mix 1 tsp of Guduchi powder with 1 tsp of turmeric powder. Mix well and add 1 cup of milk. Boil for 2-3 mins and then strain. Drink this solution once daily to get rid of a common cough and cold.
• Mix 2 tsp of Guduchi powder and 1 tsp of Moringa (drumstick) powder. Mix with 1 cup of water. Soak it overnight. Then strain in the morning and drink on an empty stomach. This will help you improve the overall health.
• Take 2 tsp of Guduchi powder and mix with 2 cups of water. Then boil the water until the quantity turns half. Drink this decoction once daily to improve the overall health.
For more such tips, log onto: www.iaimhealthcare.org#strongimmunity #immunesystem #immunity #fightinfections #ayurveda #herbs