Keep your IMMUNE System Strong - Here are some tips:
2. Food: Diverse foods (different colours)
3. Cook with garlic, ginger, mushrooms, onion, oreganum, sage, turmeric, cayenne, cinnamon, lemon.
4. Daily smoothie.
5. Drink WATER: Daily = Bodyweight x 30mls. (Plus 500mls-750mls per hour during training).
Or tea/green tea - add fresh ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, raw honey.
6. Train only if you’re not feeling tired, run-down. Moderate heart-rate.
HOME WORKOUT here: Bodyweight OR Kettlebells+Bodyweight.
7. Pray. Gratefulness = joy, peace.
8. Cold shower after hot shower (Not if you're feeling run-down/have chronic fatigue/underlying medical condition/pregnant.
9. Safe sun exposure, or take Vit D.
10. Grounding – Walk barefoot on grass or sand.
Avoid: • Alcohol and sugar (Use our raw honey)
• Wheat (Contains phytic acid - prevents absorption of important minerals)
• Artificial additives (colourants etc)
• Hydrogenated oils (margarine, snacks/biscuits/cookies, soups/sauces, chips, creamers
• GMO: Affects absorption
• Fluoride: Blocks absorption of iodine, essential for strong immunity
• Soy products: Suppress thyroid function, mineral absorption.
• Drugs (antibiotics, steroids, pain relievers): Destroy good bacteria, less absorption + fast elimination of nutrients#paceandpower #strongimmunity #health #healthyfoods #greensmoothie #smoothies #workoutsyoucandoathome #fruitandveg #grounding #vitamind #healthysunexposure #pray #stopscrolling #coldshower #rawhoney #sleepandimmunity #trainonlyifyoufeelwell #ikffafrica #ikffrocks