We thought we’d share something fun for everyone #shelteringathome together. (Cont’d in comments.)
💡25 QUARANTINE DATE IDEAS💡
1. Drive in movie—load the car up with comfy pillows and blankets and snacks and go!
2. Cook and clean up dinner for your significant other. Maybe make Chinese food and watch a rom/com? Decorate the dining room like a Mexican restaurant (Christmas lights, cacti, tacky table cloth), eat fajitas and queso and guac, and maybe do some salsa dancing? Or dress fancy and break out the table cloth and candle sticks and do a fancy dinner? Or put the tv screen on a video of Hawaii’s beach and make a Hawaiian recipe and dress tropical? Etc.
3. Set up a projector in the backyard, get takeout, and “go out(side)” for dinner and a movie.
4. Relax with a spa day. Put on relaxing music, light candles, brew tea, make a charcuterie board, and work out each other’s tight shoulder muscles (the pandemic surely has everyone’s muscles extra tense from the added stress). 5. Go on a hike and pack a picnic lunch.
6. Build a fort in the living room and go “camping.” Put a fireplace video on the tv screen, make s’mores in the oven, eat hot dogs for dinner, play cards or read to each other or watch a movie from the fort.
7. Take a virtual dance lesson.
8. Order a children’s bowling set and go bowling in the living room/hallway/yard/wherever. Make pizza and curly fries. Replace the lightbulbs with black lights for added effect.
9. Virtually visit a museum. A bunch of museums all over the world have virtual tours.
10. Go on a “coffee date.” Watch videos or read an article on how to make your own lattes or do foam art or something. You may even be able to find an online class.
11. Go for walk (somewhere with a view) at sunset.
12. Get up early, make breakfast (or just bake muffins or something easy the night before), grab coffee, and go on a hike, boat ride, or scenic drive, etc. (We personally like to drink coffee by the dock early in the morning before work).