Spring Salad with Asparagus, Goat Cheese, lemon and Hazelnuts 🤤🤤🤤
* 1 bunch of asparagus
* 1 cup fresh peas, or frozen and defrosted
* ½ cup of cooked and prepped fava beans or frozen defrosted lima beans
* 5 radishes, thinly sliced
* 2 med. raw zucchini made into ribbons
* ½ combo of salad greens of your choice
* 4 oz. of chevre goat cheese
* the zest of one lemon
* ½ cup of toasted hazelnuts
* shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
* extra lemons for dressing
* olive oil
1. Roast your asparagus on a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil for maybe 5 or 10 min. Cool off then slice length wise.
2. Make a lemon and olive oil dressing using 2 parts fresh lemon juice to 4 parts olive oil.
3. In a bowl mash up your goat cheese and loosen it up with 2 tbsp. of the lemon dressing.
4. Gently toss and coat sliced asparagus into the mixture, adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. On a large platter assemble the greens, peas, fava beans, radishes, zucchini ribbons all over ending with the goat cheese coated asparagus on top.
6. Sprinkle the toasted nuts all around.
7. Spoon lemon dressing all around, as much as you think you need.
8. Add shavings of Parmiggiano Reggiano on top.
9. Garnish with a few lemon slices.
:#asparagus #glutenfreeportland #blondysbakedgoods #hazelnuts #oliveoil #healthy #healthyfood #radish #pease #glutenfree #pdx #portlandoregon #greebs #healthyrecipes #goatcheese