Looking for economical, non-tox cleaning wipes? ♻️ I made 2 containers of these and as we are using them all over the house the house is smelling incredibly fresh and clean!! These dōTERRA DIY Surface Cleansing Wipes don't take long to make and can be used at your convenience, whenever you need help cleaning up a mess. 🤭
Ingredients: • 100 ml white vinegar • 2 cups of boiled (cooled) water • 1 tablespoon On Guard® Cleaner Concentrate/ Dishwashing liquid • 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil • 10 drops Tea Tree Essential oil • Muslin Cloth • Sealable container or large glass jar
1. Cut muslin cloth in squares.
2. In a large bowl, combine the liquid ingredients.
3. Arrange the cloths on top of each other and place into a sealable container.
4. Pour the liquid solution into the container on top of the cloths, ensuring they are covered with liquid and are damp, seal the container.
5. To use, pull a cloth out of the container and wipe surface. If cloth dries out, dampen with water before use.
6. After use, simply wash the cloth and reuse. *in an effort to reduce my carbon footprint, I used old cotton shirts and pillow cases by cutting them into squares and folding them neatly into the jars. I also decided to use #doterrapurify blend for its ultimate cleansing properties.