This Rainy weather Calls For Some Crispy Aloo Chop🤤🍠
Ab bas ek Cup Adark wali chai Banani hai☕
The taste of aloo chop is very different from a Maharashtrian batata vada and a South Indian potato bonda. Since along with onions various other spices and herbs are added in the potato filling. Also there are no curry leaves added in aloo chop.
Potato, salt, ginger garlic paste, onion, besan,corn starch, oil, chilly, coriander
1.Boil, peel and grate potatoes.
2. Add salt, ginger and garam masala, and mix well to get a smooth dough. Keep aside.
3. For preparing the filling, lightly squeeze out the juice from grated onion, and discard the juice.
4. Mix in the other ingredients of the filling, and keep aside.
5. Divide the potato mixture into 8 parts.
6. Fill about 1 ½ tsp of the filling in each part and give the shape of a chop.
7. Dunk each of them in the corn starch solution and roll on the bread crumbs.
8. Deep fry on medium high heat, till golden brown.
9. Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
For more updates
Use #crispy_cluck_ to get featured 🧁