Raspberry Champagne Floats: Need a sweet treat to help beat the heat? This cocktail is refreshing, tangy, and has just the right amount of sweet.
5 cups frozen raspberries, thawed and patted dry
1 cup water
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp lemon juice
**OR 3-4 pints store bought raspberry sorbet**
2 ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut
Fresh raspberries for garnish
* Add raspberries and water to a food processor; process until smooth.
* Press mixture through a sieve and discard solids.
* Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice to raspberry puree, and stir to combine.
* Freeze according to ice cream maker’s instructions.
* Transfer to a freezable container.
* Freeze 2 to 4 hours for a firmer consistency.
* To make floats, place 1 to 2 scoops sorbet into a glass.
* Top with bubbly.
* Garnish with raspberries.