Did you know that Coronavirus has landed in the United States?
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that can be spread from animals to humans.
Common symptoms include: runny nose, sore throat, headache, cough and fever.
Prevention: The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including: .
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then thrown the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
If you are concerned about your symptoms, stop by AFC Urgent Care in Clearwater for a check-up today.
• #afcurgentcare #coronavirus
🏥 1500 N McMullen Booth Rd, Clearwater 727-266-1266
Weekdays: 8am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
.#afcurgentcareclearwater #weloveourpatients #clearwater #safetyharbor #health #doctor #healthylifestyle #urgentcare #wellness #weightloss #flu #stayhealthy